At DiscoverPhilippines.com, we give special attention to tours that make a positive impact on our society.
To be classified as an Impactful Tour, it must be relevant in the following way:
An Impactful tour must have activities that focus primarily on one or more of the following areas:
- wildlife protection examples are: Eagle sanctuary, turtle sanctuary,
- nature conservation e.g. Palawan underground rivers
- disadvantaged group e.g. helps people living in remote areas
- pollution reduction e.g. sustainable farming”
- Preservation of Culture e.g. immersion in the local traditional culture that is in danger of extinction